Thank you for continuing to support our family business over the past few months with your pre-orders and in store contactless pickups. Our retail store is now open for grab-n-go treats as usual. But nothing is as usual, right?
Find SPECIFIC SUMMER CAMP SAFETY INFO here
To keep our customers, family, and staff safe, we’ve made changes to follow the Franklin County Department of Health (FCDH) protocols for Responsible Restart Ohio. Here is our top 10 list.
1. We ask customers to wear masks if possible 😷
2. Our staff will be wearing masks and using gloves
3. Sanitizer is available for your use during your visit along with 2 hand sinks 🧼
4. High contact surfaces will be cleaned every 2 hours
5. Seating is limited inside and tables are spaced 6 feet apart. Outside seating is limited at this time.
6. Our “Decorate-your-own cupcake Bar” has been modified. We’ll frost your 🧁 and you can choose toppings to decorate yourself. We’ve also expanded your topping options for more fun. Additional sprinkles are also available for purchase to take home.
7. Pre-orders will be located on a new self-pick up shelf for your convenience.
8. Parties can be scheduled but are limited to 10 guests in the party area 🥳 Our new class schedule is still on hold.
9. Camps are still running and will be staffed at a 8-1 camper/ teacher ratio rather than the 10-1 ratio recommended by the FCDH. Information about Day Camps under Responsible Restart Ohio can be found here.
10. Our “Decorate your own Cupcake Kits” are still available in primary colors and unicorn themes, AND we’re excited to announce our new “USA States Cookie Kits” fundraiser that includes a fun, educational opportunity for kids of all ages. Learn more about our Kits here.
*Weddings are still a go at Our CupCakery. Check out our wedding webpage for information about tastings and more, or email Laura@ourcupcakery.com with your specific event questions!
Do you still have questions? Give us a call at 614-659-1555 or email email@example.com.