Family Ginger Bread House Workshop
The holiday season is a busy time for everyone! Take a little time this year to create a memory with someone special. Decorate your own gingerbread house to enjoy with family and friends. Supplies include one gingerbread house ready to assemble, frosting, and candy trimmings. Please bring 2 soup cans to assist with building your house and we’d be happy to donate them to the Dublin Food Pantry if you’d like.
$38/house (3 people/house). Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult.
Sunday, December 15th 2-4:00 PM
All supplies provided by Our CupCakery. We suggest bringing an apron. Please notify us in advance of any food allergies. We value your time so classes start promptly. A minimum number of participants are necessary for classes to be conducted. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH parking behind our shop ☺
To register call Our CupCakery 614-659-1555 or stop by the shop to register at least 3 days prior to class start date. Payment required at time of registration: cash, check, and credit cards accepted. Cancelations made 72 hours prior to start time are eligible for future class credit. We have 24/7 voice mail and email. No credit available for cancellations within 72 hours of class start time.
Party and meeting rooms now available!!!
In addition to the events that we host at our shop, we also have a small party room available for your special occasion.
- The room seats up to 20 people.
- Room rental cost is $25 per hour. Minimum 3 hour time block includes an event time of 2 hours, with a half an hour for set up and half an hour for clean up. $75 minimum.
- Required purchase of $100 worth of baked goods from Our CupCakery. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookie or buckeye party favors are some of the most popular choices.
- We also offer a simple catering menu including sandwiches, fruit, cheese, and other dessert treats as well as beverages. All desserts and baked goods must be provided by Our CupCakery; however, outside food and beverages are permitted upon request.
- Tablecloths and other party supplies are available upon request for an additional charge.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the room. ($75 minimum deposit)
Please call us for more information or to reserve our fun, quaint room today!
All classes are hosted in our party room at our Historic Dublin, Ohio shop. Classes are designed by Linda Kick, the owner of Our Cupcakery. Linda is a graduate of Cornell University’s Hotel Restaurant Management School and a former elementary school and college Hotel Restaurant Management teacher.