Join us for our Spring 2013 Classes for kids and adults! Learn how to bake and decorate delicious desserts including whoopie pies and cinnamon rolls, as well as cakes and cupcakes, of course! New this Spring – Easter Funday! CLICK HERE to learn more.
Welcome Sweetjack customers! Click on the link above to learn about classes currently available!
Party and meeting rooms now available!!!
In addition to the events that we host at our shop, we also have a small party room available for your special occasion.
- The room seats up to 20 people.
- Room rental cost is $25 per hour. Minimum 3 hour time block includes an event time of 2 hours, with a half an hour for set up and half an hour for clean up. $75 minimum.
- Required purchase of $100 worth of baked goods from Our CupCakery. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookie or buckeye party favors are some of the most popular choices.
- We also offer a simple catering menu including sandwiches, fruit, cheese, and other dessert treats as well as beverages. All desserts and baked goods must be provided by Our CupCakery; however, outside food and beverages are permitted upon request.
- Tablecloths and other party supplies are available upon request for an additional charge.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the room. ($75 minimum deposit)
Please call us for more information or to reserve our fun, quaint room today!
All classes are hosted in our party room at our Historic Dublin, Ohio shop. Classes are designed by Linda Kick, the owner of Our Cupcakery. Linda is a graduate of Cornell University’s Hotel Restaurant Management School and a former elementary school and college Hotel Restaurant Management teacher.